- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
To access the Services, Canopy Entertainment Private Limited may collect information about you, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. The types of personal information collected in conjunction with the activities listed above will vary depending on the activity. The requested Personal Information may include, but are not limited to: (i) your name, (ii) mailing address, (iii) telephone number, (iv) e-mail address, (v) photo or other image, (vi) credit card information, and (vii) location. Parents or legal guardians providing parental consent (via our Parental Consent Form) may be asked to provide their child’s name and email address in addition to information about themselves. You may choose not to provide certain information, but in doing so you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- NON PERSONAL INFORMATION
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Canopy Entertainment Private Limited may use your Personal Information to send you messages about our company or our features, products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary, unless you have not consented to allow Canopy Entertainment Private Limited to use your data.
- Canopy Entertainment Private Limited also may use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, both individually or combined together, for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, for customer support and technical support, to manage and provide the Content, and to customize Content and layout of the Content.
iii. Names, postal and e-mail addresses and phone numbers collected may be added to our databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products, content and services, upcoming events and the status of orders placed online.
- Canopy Entertainment Private Limited does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third-parties for marketing purposes without your consent. Canopy Entertainment Private Limited may share Personal Information you provide with Canopy Entertainment Private Limited’s subsidiaries and related companies. Canopy Entertainment Private Limited may share Personal Information with business partners that assist Canopy Entertainment Private Limited in providing you Content. Canopy Entertainment Private Limited is committed to giving you the choice whether or not Canopy Entertainment Private Limited uses your information for marketing purposes or shares information with business partners.
Canopy Entertainment Private Limited maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders, including children under 13. Personal information collected by Canopy Entertainment Private Limited is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. In addition, our online store uses industry-standard encryption to prevent unauthorized electronic access to sensitive financial information such as your credit card number. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow web users to access their personal information, for example, we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom we transfer personal information provide sufficient protection of such data.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
- ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and we make no warranty or representation in respect of them.